This pack contains activities that are ready to print and use with your students. The material includes a lovely Easter Card for the students to give to their parents or to whomever they want to give it to. Adorable pictures on every page. I am sure you'll love the cute pictures.
Check the List of Activities below.
1. Free activity page - Suggestions: use it as your own material cover page, an identification cover page where students write their names on, ask students to write why they like (or don’t like) Easter or what is Easter.
2. A more printer-friendly free activity page and more space to write :)
3. Play with cards: Rabbits 1 - 10 - pictures
4. Play with cards: Rabbits 1 - 10 - one, two, three…
5. Play with cards: Rabbits 1 - 10 - 1, 2, 3…
6. Write the numbers on the line: one to ten
7. Write the numbers of carrots and bunnies: 1 - 9
8. Link the eggs to the numbers
9. Write the words - bunny, carrot, basket, egg
10. Easter Eggs Addition
11. Easter Egg Addition Baskets
12. Color the bunny - brown, blue, green, yellow, pink
13. Practice symmetry with an Easter egg
14. Easter Card
15. List of Activities
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments or suggestions.