This 10 page mini book shows how Easter is celebrated in many other countries such as Bermuda, Norway, France, Poland, etc. The last few pages conclude with some fun facts about Easter in the United States!
For example: Do you know when the White House started their annual Easter egg roll down their hill? Do you know which flavor of Peeps are the most popular? etc.
Each page is educational and provides interesting cultural facts, as well as providing an interactive element through asking students to do a small task on the page or write a quick response!
***TO SEE THE COMPLETE PRODUCT, SIMPLY VIEW THE PREVIEW FILE!***
**** Additional Mini Books that You Might Love ****
• National Popcorn Day-January 19th- Mini Book
• National Read Across America 10 page Mini Book
• Celebrating Valentine’s Day Around the World Mini Book
• Celebrating Dr. Seuss’ Birthday-March 2nd Mini Book
• The History of St. Patrick’s Day Mini Book
• 5 Day Kindness Challenge Mini Book
• 100th Day of School Mini Book
• The Tortoise and the Hare 10 page Mini Book
Thank you for downloading!
****Don't forget to leave feedback and a rating on purchased items to receive TpT credits towards future purchases. That's like FREE MONEY!!!