PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Incorporate these weird and fascinating Easter traditions from around the world into your reading comprehension lessons or speech/language therapy sessions!) It's also ideal for addressing listening comprehension.
WHAT'S IN THIS DOWNLOAD?
* 21 short passages discussing various Easter celebrations with 2-3 corresponding critical thinking questions per passage. Questions require students to use skills ranging from simple recall, comparing, contrasting and making personal connections to deciphering vocabulary in context, drawing conclusions, giving opinions, and justifying responses.
* 15 videos (accessible by QR code or clickable link) to accompany the passages and spark more discussion
* a writing prompt so students can respond to read material in writing
* a VENN diagram so students can compare and contrast traditions
* an Easter game board for use with any dice/spinner and game pieces
* a "color by grammar" Easter art activity requiring knowledge of capitalization,
punctuation, sentence formation and grammar rules
* Recommendations for how to use the passages and game
Just print, (laminate if you wish), cut and use! The board game pages can be affixed to a manilla folder or taped together (on the back side).
Check out these similar reading/listening coomprehension products for other holidays:
Thanks for shopping my store!