Here is an original project that works well for Easter, but is also great for any time during the year.
-For Grade 2 and up. With Grade 2, you can definitely guide them a bit more to create the dragon.
- Create a Dragon Egg using 2 techniques, engraving and drawing.
- Invented textures
- 3d shapes
- Wax crayons
- White and black liquid tempera paint
- Permanent black felts OR
- Black pencil crayons
- Coloured felts
- 8.5 x 11 sheets black cardboard
- 8.5 x 11 sheets white cardboard
- Wooden sticks or kabob sticks
- Scissors and glue.
This document includes:
- A step-by-step description: 3 pages
- Explanatory photos: 11 pages
- Images to get inspiration from: 6 pages
- Evaluation rubric
About 4 periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.