I have been teaching for 14 years, but I just discovered this technique recently. It is my magic technique of styrofoam and felt impressions. I am happy to be sharing it with you. You can use it with many different subjects, but Easter is a great theme to use styrofoam impression.
For grade 3 and up. Feasable with Grade 2, if you want to supervise the step with impression. You will need some styrofoam plates (the ones from the grocery stores work very well)and washable felt markers (regular).
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.