This Easter-themed unit contains fun printables, writing prompts and math activities. This unit is best suited for students in 1st, 2nd or 3rd grade. In this unit you will find:
- Easter Word Search
- Easter ABC Order
- “Have a ‘Hoppy’ Easter” – Students use the letters in the phrase to create new, unique words and record on provided sheet.
- “In My Easter Basket I Hope to Find . . .”
- Four Easter Story Starters
- “I Think the Easter Bunny . . .” – Students use their imagination to fill in the graphic organizer.
- “The Day I Met the Easter Bunny”
- “Find It, Color It, Graph It”
- Even & Odd – Students cut and sort the Easter eggs into even and odd then glue on the recording sheet in the appropriate basket.
- “How Many Eggs?” – Students use the clue cards to find out how many eggs are in each Easter basket, then record on the provided sheet. Two versions included (2- & 3-digit numbers). Clue cards included in both black & white and color.
**Answer Key Included**
**Please note: writing paper included with both primary and intermediate lines**
Thank you for looking and Happy Easter!
- Love to Learn, 2013