Easter - Bundle
Please read the description and download the preview before purchasing. The preview clearly shows you what is included in this pack.
Easter Pack One
Easter – Hopping into Reading
Enthuse your readers by sharing these two little books with them.
These two books are in color and black and white. Choose which one you want to copy and each section will give you two books.
Copy them, staple and then cut the book in half to make two books.
The first book is an easy reader about egg colors (7 pages). The black and white version allows the reader to add their own colors. The books can be shared each day and they contain many common words that young readers struggle with.
The second book is a 10 page book that encourages the reader to look and find where the eggs are. Again you choose whether you want color or black and white.
Easter Pack Two
Easter – Hop into English and Maths
Hop into Easter – 122 pages
1. Matching lower case letters to capitals – copy in color and laminate. Cut leaving a small pink border around each card. Mix cards up and match. Sequence the lower case letters in alphabetical order and then match capitals. Use to play memory games. Place face down and pick one card at a time and say a word that starts with that letter or has that letter in it
2. Making lists- there are color copies and black and white masters to use for e, ea, double letters and er sound. Go for a word walk around the room and make lists of words that you see
3. 3. Scissor sentences - Three pages of simple sentences. Cut the words from the bottom, match and glue on top of the correct sentence. Draw a picture
4. Sight words - Color copy and laminate
5. Use as flash cards and for memory games
1. Matching numeral and word to collection. Copy onto color. Have one set for each pair of students who need to be working on this skill
2. Patterns – color copy and laminate. Place in small plastic pockets and use as two/three/four colour patterns as well as two/three/four object patterns
3. Patterns – worksheet, complete the pattern
4. Roll and cover - use dice to roll a number and place counters on top of the correct numeral
5. Sequence and add eggs – colour copy and laminate. You may need more than one set. Place baskets in correct sequence and hen use the eggs to show how many in that collection. There is set for numerals and one for words
6. How many? – count the objects and record the correct total
7. Who lost the race? – Ordinals to see who is last
8. What order? – More ordinal work
Easter Pack Three
Easter – Hopping into Numbers
12 tasks (116 pages + 116 pages in a save my ink version) to get your grade motivated to use numbers in many ways. This product is aligned to USA CCSS and the Australian Curriculum.
1. Ten Frames - use as flash cards, trust the count and discuss strategies used to know that 7 is 4 and 3 as well as 5 and 2
2. Pattern Eggs - Use the eggs to make patterns and encourage extended and difficult patterns beyond using two colors
3. Roll and Cover - Depending on which task you have you will need to roll and cover, +1, +2 or double and cover with a counter
4. Missing Numbers - Choose a board fill in the missing numbers with the dry erase markers. Boards for 10, 20, 50, 120
5. Sorting Even and Odd Numbers - Take one egg card at a time, place under the correct chicken and check with a buddy
6. Ordinals - Order the rabbits and match the words ‘first’ to ‘twentieth’ to the correct rabbits
7. Easter Equations – print and go for addition and subtraction
8. Missing Egg - Put the missing egg in between the bunnies
9. Carrots for Bunnies - Match the correct rabbit to the number of carrots
10. Days and Months - Sequence cards and read them, they can be used as flash cards. Sort into days or months
11. What time will the bunny come? - Sequence the clocks in color sets and match the cards to show digital time
12. Skip Counting – Read the Room, use the answer sheet to record the missing answers and record the answer next to the correct letter
K.CC.1 Count to 100 by ones and tens
K.CC.4 Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities – connect counting to cardinality
K.CC.5 Count to answer ‘how many’
K.OA.1 Represent addition and subtraction
K.OA.3 Decompose numbers eg 5=2+3
1.OA.1 Use addition and subtraction within 20
1.OA.3 Apply properties of operations
1.OA.8 Determine the unknown whole number in addition and subtraction
1.MD.3 Tell…time in hours and half hours using analog and digital
Establish understanding of the language ad processes of counting by naming numbers in sequences, initially to and from 20, moving from any starting point. ACMNA001
Connect number names, numerals and quantities, including zero, initially up to 10 and then beyond
Subitise small collections of objects ACMNA003
Compare, order ad make correspondences between collection, initially to 20, and explain reasoning ACMNA289
Represent practical situations to model addition and sharing ACMNA004
Sort and classify familiar objects and explain the basis for these classifications. Copy, continue and create patterns with objects and drawings ACMNA005
Develop confidence with number sequences to and from 100 by ones from any starting point. Skip count by twos, fives and tens starting from zero ACMNA012
Represent and solve simple addition and subtraction problems using a range of strategies including counting on, partitioning and rearranging parts ACMNA015
Investigate and describe number patterns formed by skip counting and patterns with objects ACMNA018
Tell time to the half-hour ACMMG020
Describe duration using months, weeks, days and hours ACMMG021
COPYRIGHT ©2016 Paula’s Place
This product is for personal use in one classroom only. To share or use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses. This product may not be shared or distributed without consent from the author.
Be the first to know about my discounts, sales, free resources and new products: Look for the green star at the top of my store to ★Follow Me★
Don’t forget to get TPT credit to use on your future purchases:
I value your feedback. It helps me to make resources that meet your needs. ♥ Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
If you like what you see, follow me here @:
Paula’s Place - Blog
Paula’s Place - Facebook
Paula’s Place - Instagram
Paula’s Place - Pinterest