For Easter have each student make their own Easter Bunny using this product. The steps are listed on one of the pages and can be seen below as well.
1. Color the parts.
2. Cut the parts out.
3.Glue the eyes and nose on the head.
4. Put glue on the bottom part of the ears and put them on the back of the head.
5. Glue the bow on.
6. Draw a mouth below the nose.
7. Draw whiskers or eyelashes if you want.
8. Write your name on the back.
1. Example page
2. Head and instructions page
3. Ears, eyes, nose and bow
See the preview to view the pages.
Other Easter Products:
Easter Bundle Easter Writing JournalEaster Writing- If I Were the Easter BunnyEaster Writing PageEaster Class Book- The Best Surprise to Find in an Easter EggEaster BookmarksEaster Activity- Easter Bunnies in DisguiseEaster Chick CraftEaster Coloring Pages