Use these Easter Bunny Graphics to conduct an Easter Bunny Matching Game as a small group activity, or on a larger scale, for a circle time activity.
1. Print out the document in colour
2. Cut out the Easter Egg graphics and laminate if desired
1. Put all Easter Bunnies into a container and ask students to find the matching pairs
2. Put the Easter Bunnies in 2 columns on the whiteboard and ask students to draw a line to the matching pairs
3. Put half of the Easter Bunnies on the whiteboard and ask students to pick an Easter Bunny from a container at random. Students must then put their selected Bunny next to the matching image on the whiteboard.