Easter bunny shape sorting. Perfect activity for your bunny and Spring themes and lesson plans in preschool, pre-k, prekinders, early childhood classroom.
***Please Note: This activity is also included in the Easter Bunny Activities Bundle. If you purchase the money saving bundle, you do not need to purchase this activity.
Students will have the opportunity to sort and identify shapes in this bunny themed activity.
The set includes:
✔12 shape sorting boards (8.5 x 5.5”)
✔12 bunny shape cards (3.5 x 4”)
✔ diamond and rhombus
Use the set in many different ways!
✔ includes directions for 3 different matching games/activities
✔ use the set in a toddler busy bag
✔ use for shape assessment
✔ use in a circle time
✔ use as a writing center activity
✔ create a “go fish” type game
✔ a busy book, a file folder game
✔ a pattern game with the set.
Please download the product preview page for photos of the set.
This activity is appropriate for a preschool, kindergarten, homeschool or special education classroom. It can also be used for a speech therapy activity or in a busy bag. It is a perfect addition to a thematic unit on bunnies, farm animals, animals, Spring, and pets
I always use clear, easy-to-read fonts for our young learners.
Additional Easter Bunny Resources:
• Easter Bunny Activities Bundle| Bunny Math & Literacy Activities
• Easter Bunny Activities | Color Sort Activity | Preschool Spring Activities
• Easter Bunny Activities| Bunny Alphabet and Beginning Sound Matching Activity
• Easter Bunny Number Activities | Bunny 1-10 Number and Counting Activities
Additional Shape Activities:
• Shape Activities Bundle
• Shape Matching Activity: Bear Shape Sorting
• Shape Matching Clip Cards
• Shapes Interactive Book
• Penguins Shape Sort | Penguin Activities | Winter Activities for Preschool
Jennifer Hier, jennifer hire, jennifer heir