Make sure you check out my Spring Sale March 18th and 19th. Everything is 20% off!
Click here to shop the sale now.
This is an Easter Egg Hunt with a reading twist. There are 20 CVC egg and basket word cards included in this game. Hide the cards around the room. You can hide them as easy or as hard as you would like. Students need to go around the room and find them. You could have students find the cards , read them, and bring them to you.
You could also use it as a read and write the room. Have the students find the cards, read the word, and then write in on the recording sheet. Either way it is a great activity to keep kids reading around the holidays! Just print cut and play!
Getting ready for Easter? Click HERE to see my Easter $1 Deals
Like this Freebies? I have lots of freebies in my store under the free sample. Check them out HERE
• FREE PHONICS GAME
• FREE! Sight Word Match Game
• Free Nursery Rhyme Activities
• Free Morning Work
• Free Phonics Worksheets and Games
• Free Phonics Worksheets
• Free Phonics Game
• Free sight word activities for does
• Free Kindergarten Morning Work
• Free Fluency Homework
• Free CVC Activities
• Free Alphabet Worksheets and Activities
Looking for more Spring Phonics Games?
• Editable Spring Games
• March Phonics Worksheets and Games for Spring
• Phonics Games for Spring
• Phrase Fluency for Spring
• Spring CVC Fluency
• Spring CVC Game
• Spring Digraph Game
• Spring Diphthong and Vowel Teams Game
• Spring Long Vowel Activities
• Spring Sight Word Activities
• Spring Worksheets
• Spring Vowel Team Activities
If you are looking to save a LOT of money
check out my phonics bundles
. They will cut your phonics prep time and double your reading engagement!
• End of the Year Phonics Worksheets, Games and Activities
• Phonics Worksheets and Games for the WHOLE YEAR BUNDLE
• Phonics Worksheets for the Whole Year
• Phonics Worksheets for the Whole Year 2
• Phonics Games for the Whole Year
• Phonics Board Games for the Whole Year
Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you follow my store, by clicking the green star at the top for more sales and updates!