Looking for Easter themed Pre-K centers? Kindergarten centers too? These are for you!
Designed with both Pre-K and Kindergarten in mind, these centers will give you a variety of activities and options for your students.
This pack is filled with engaging math and literacy centers for Pre-K and Kindergarten students with an Easter theme, (eggs, jellybeans, chicks, bunnies, etc, see the preview and description below for full details).
***This pack is also available in a money saving BUNDLE***
LITERACY CENTERS AND ACTIVITIES:
ABC Clip Cards (2 levels) -
Clip the letter that matches the letter shown. (Uppercase to Uppercase matching, and Uppercase to Lowercase matching options).
“Counting Easter Eggs” Emergent Reader (2 levels)
- print a simple counting version, or one with a predictable sentence pattern and color words. Copy two-sided and cut in half for two books!
Jumping Jelly Beans
- Pick a jellybean card and say the letter name. Find and color the jellybean with the matching letter. (Both upper and lowercase versions included.)
Hop to It! CVC Words (2 levels)
- Pick a bunny card and say the picture name. Find and color a basket with the matching CVC word. (1 set includes the words by the pictures for word matching support).
Chicken Digraphs (2 levels)
- Pick a chick card and say the picture name. Find and color the egg with the matching beginning digraph. (1 set includes the digraph by the pictures for matching support.)
Easter Egg CVCe Words (2 levels)
- Complete the Easter egg CVCe puzzles and record the pairs on the recording sheet. (1 set includes the words by the pictures for word matching support.)
Easter Egg Sight Words (Editable Version Included)
– Read the sight words on the baskets and then use the eggs to build them.
Beginning Blends Jellybean Puzzles (2 levels)
– Match up the pictures to their beginning blend. (S, L, and R blends included – one set includes the blend written on both puzzle halves for matching support).
MATH CENTERS AND ACTIVITIES:
Jellybean Count and Clip -
Count the jellybeans in the 10 and 20 frames and clip the total (sets to 20).
Easter Basket Counting Mats (2 levels)
– Use playdough or other manipulatives as “eggs” or “jellybeans” to fill up the Easter baskets by reading the number or number words. (2 sets - numerals to 12 or number words to 12.)
Jars of Jellybeans (2 levels)
– Pick a jellybean jar card and count the jellybeans. Trace the number on the matching jar. (2 sets – counting sets to 12, and teen numbers in 20 frames.)
EGGcellent Addition (2 levels)
– Pick a basket card and solve the addition problem. Find and color an egg with the answer. (2 sets – sums to 5 and sums to 10.)
EGGcellent Subtraction (2 levels)
– Pick an egg card and solve the subtraction problem. Find and color a basket with the answer. (2 sets – subtraction within 5 and within 10.)
10 Eggs in a Basket
– Pick a card and count the eggs on each side. Find the letter of that card and record the equation in the box to make a sum of 10.
Counting Jellybeans Cards
– laminate and use with a dry erase marker. Count the jellybeans and write the total in the box (sets to 12).
Adding Easter Eggs Cards
– laminate and use with a dry erase marker. Write the equation and solve to show how many Easter eggs (beginning addition to 10).
Subtracting Easter Eggs Cards
– laminate and use with a dry erase marker. Write the equation and solve to show how many Easter Eggs (beginning subtraction within 10).
Black and White Copies of color items are included at the end of the file.
***************************************************************************** More Easter Activities
Easter Writing Center Activities
April Clothespin Clip Cards