- Product Description
This is a fun and important challenge! Use ideas from nature to solve some of the problems with melting chocolate bunnies and waste. This project based learning unit focuses on ways to reduce waste. This is a lesson plan that will guide you through the process of using biomimicry and steam activities to inspire students to ask questions, study animals and use creative thinking to explore ideas.
This resource has been prepared so that your students can use it on digital devices. I have selected suitable slides for you, you need to insert text boxes and you can also add instructions for your students.
Contact me on email@example.com if you have any questions, thanks.
1. Problem and plan
2. How does nature?
3. How does nature move from trash to treasure?
4. Where does chocolate come from?
5. What if - Idea 1, 2 and 3
5. Evaluation sheet
6. Reflection on the learning
7. What is biomimicry?
There is a colour and black and white copy of each page.
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing, A4 size or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.