This eye catching Easter art and decor resource
encourages students to explore color, shape and pattern in an abstract and experimental way.
These finished art activities will create a stimulating and inspiring Easter themed display in your classroom.
Templates include bunnies, chicks, hens and eggs and are suitable for multi levels of creative ability.
Some templates are inspired by Andy Warhol, Paul Klee and European folk art which can provide a starting point for discussion.
Please click on the preview
to see the full resource pack imagery.
1. 9 posters / digitally colored examples to print out and decorate the classroom
2. 18 Easter themed templates to decorate.
3. Ten Easter card templates to decorate and make to take home
4. Two ‘Happy Easter’ printable garlands, one ready to hang, one for students to decorate themselves
5. A selection of photographed examples to show to students for generating ideas
Key materials needed:
1. heavy weight paper for printing templates
3. marker pens / pencils / oil pastels / crayons / water color paints and brushes
5. string / tape / pegs for the garlands
Trial my work in class with these popular free templates:
Free 'Modern art' Easter coloring templates rabbit and egg craftivity
You might also like to view this Easter card and garland making craft pack:
10 Fun Easter Cards to color and Easter Egg Bunting classroom decor craft pack
Please take a look around my store, where you’ll find lots of inspiring and affordable resource packs to spark young imaginations and keep creativity flowing all year round!
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
visit my website and blog
sign up for my newsletter
regular new art ideas on facebook
follow me on pinterest for inspiration
follow me on instagram
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2017