This product relates to counting and estimating.
The resources are editable and so suitable for US and other countries.
- A flexible detailed lesson plan (includes learning objectives, lesson starter, main activity and plenary) - The Presentation slides are referred to in the lesson plan.
The plenary is a listening activity whereby the children (eyes closed) listen to the number of drops of a small object, pennies, marble, multi-link cubes or even those tiny chocolate Easter eggs in a container and the children tell you how many drops they heard.
You then check by counting out aloud with the children how many objects were dropped in the container.
- Starter Presentation starts the lesson off with a counting song - '1, 2, Buckle My Shoe.'
- Main Presentation (33 Slides) on counting to include whole class activities, questions and feedback from children and get children up to the board to click and drag mouse on pictures to rearrange the pictures so that it is easier to count)
Activity Sheet 1 and 1a/1b (8 pages)
- cut/paste activities - Read the number on the basket and then cut out the same number of Easter eggs. Choice of coloring in Easter egg or cutting out picture of Easter eggs.
Final task on the worksheet is to count all the eggs in the baskets and write the answer.
Activity Sheet 2 (5 pages)
- Multiple choice activity - children count the hot cross buns and then choose which box to tick to match the number of hot cross buns.
Extra worksheets on PowerPoint (7 Slides) to print off
- This time the children count the number of eggs in each basket and write the number.
I have uploaded the activity sheets in word format if you wish to edit to suit your learners and it is also in pdf. format.
Thank you for your interest and stopping by my store:-)
You may be interested in:
Easter Counting, Numbers, Add 1/Add 2 More, Presentation, Activities and Worksheets