Easter craft for your students to celebrate Jesus’ death and resurrection! Have your students write the poem on the writing paper, and glue the poem to Easter-colored construction paper. Then, either have your students color the jelly beans the appropriate colors and cut them out, or have your students cut out the already-colored jelly beans. Have your students glue the jelly beans, starting with the RED one in the top left corner, clockwise all around their writing paper.
• Poem on Easter-themed paper
• Writing paper
• Colorable jelly beans with The Jelly Bean Prayer
• Colored jelly beans with The Jelly Bean Prayer
• Crayons, markers or colored pencils
• Colored construction paper
Beyond the Easter bunny,
This story is true.
God sent his son Jesus.
He died for you.
The jelly bean colors tell a story to share.
New life is a gift
For people everywhere.