This simple Easter craft is more than just a pretty painted egg.
Hit academic standards and touch on art history as you introduce your students to the artist Piet Mondrian and Cubism with this craft and supplementary materials.
* Important facts and photo of Mondrian
* A chart defining Cubism with some of Mondrian's paintings as examples
* Paintings for students to observe and describe
* Directions for completing the craft along with photo examples
* A bulletin board header for displaying your students' work
This project is simple enough for even the littlest artists to complete but is educational enough for your older students as well!