There's nothing more fun at Easter than Easter eggs and Easter baskets! Get tons of articulation practice in speech therapy with these NO PREP crafts and worksheets. Then send the Easter basket masterpieces home as "speech homework."
- Two black/white Easter baskets to choose from for your students to “fill” with their articulation egg speech targets
- A set of eggs for the following phonemes/blends with picture + word targets: /r/, /r/ blends, vocalic r, /s/, /z/, “sh,” “ch,” “j,”“th,” /l/, /l/ blends, /f/, /v/, /k/, /g/, /t/, /d/, /p/, /b/, /m/, and /n/
- Each set has 12 eggs per phoneme - except /r/, vocalic r, /r/ blends have 48 eggs total, /s/ and /s/ blends have 24 total and /l/ and /l/ blends have 24 total say them multiple times to easily achieve 100 targets in a session
- These also make great articulation drill cards for Easter time if you want to use them separately from this activity!
- A blank set of eggs for you to write your own targets for fluency, language or other skills - in other words- you can use this activity for mixed groups!
- 22 Easter egg dye coloring page worksheets for the above phonemes & blends coloring pages - The egg carton has the target words and the eggs floating in the dye cups have the corresponding pictures (for use with reader or non-readers). Have students practice the words on the page and send home for homework if desired.
- One open ended coloring page worksheet featuring egg dying - write your own targets
✄ Have students color and cut out Easter eggs that have their target sounds on them. Then follow the detailed directions so that students can actually glue their eggs into a basket of their choice!. As a second activity, have students either write their target words on the open ended page of eggs being dyed OR use the sound specific coloring page for articulation practice.
Check out the preview for a closer look!
If you'd like more color, cut and paste activities, you might like:
If you need more Easter themed activities, you can find those HERE .