Take the Easter Egg Challenge by Meredith Avren, M.Ed., CCC-SLP (aka Peachie Speechie!).
I developed this activity for use in my speech room with my articulation groups. You can easily adapt this activity to focus on math facts, sight words, or pretty much anything! **No Color Ink Needed for this one!**
1 - Instruction sheet
2 - Black and White Easter Egg Challenge sheet
3 - Black and White "Spring Egg Challenge" sheet (for those of you that aren't allowed to use Christian holiday words like "Christmas" and "Easter" - it is the same sheet just with a different title)
Here is how it works:
(1) I challenge my students to say their target speech sound 100 TIMES in one session.
(2) I give each student a copy of the Easter Egg Challenge sheet
(3) I give each student markers or crayons
(4) Each time a student says an accurate production of their speech sound, they get to color in an egg on their Challenge sheet.
(5) Their goal is to have 100 accurate productions
(6) At the end of the session, I hang these festive sheets in my room as decorations!
Follow me on Instagram @thepeachiespeechie and like Peachie Speechie on Facebook. Also check out peachiespeechie.com