Students put the eggs back together to help review the instruments and their families.
One half of the egg contains an instrument family and the other half contains a picture of an instrument. Students match the correct instrument family with the correct picture of an instrument in that family.
The cards come in multiple sets.
- Color eggs and pictures
- Color eggs and pictures with the name of the instrument with the picture
- White eggs and colored pictures
- White eggs and colored pictures with the name of the instrument with the picture.
- White eggs and black and white pictures
- White eggs and black and white pictures with the name of the instrument with the picture.
Use this activity as an assessment or a fun review game.
Other Easter themed products:
Easter Egg Hunt- Meter Matching
Easter Egg Hunt- Note Name Matching
Easter Egg Hunt- Piano Keys Review Game
Easter Egg Hunt- Recorder Fingering Review Game
Easter Rhythm Fly Swatter Card Game
Easter Rhythm Fly Swatter Game
Easter Vocal Exploration
Treble Clef Music Note Spelling- Easter
Like me on Facebook
Music and Technology Blog
*This product is to be used by the original downloader only. If you plan on sharing this product with anyone else please consider purchasing additional licenses.*