This word document contains teacher and student directions and a student answer sheet for an Easter Egg Hunt activity! You can use any worksheet on any topic! Just cut the problems out and fill the eggs! Students love this activity because it gets them out of their desks and the classroom!
• You need one plastic Easter egg for each student in your class.
• Put one problem from a worksheet in each egg. Make sure the problems are numbered. You can repeat problems if needed.
• Scatter the eggs on the football field, in the lobby, in the library, or any space that works best for you!
• Copy one answer sheet per student. If you have 16 students or less, you only need the front of the answer sheet.
• Have students go on an “Easter egg Hunt” and just pick up one egg and bring it back to the classroom or stay outside if it is a pretty day.
• Students need to work the problem that they found in the correctly numbered space on their answer sheet. Then they need to trade problems with a classmate and work that problem. They need to keep trading until they have completed every problem.
• At the end of class, have the students put the problems back in the eggs so it will be ready to go for your next class!