Send your kiddos off on an Easter Egg Hunt! This fun activity will have your students smiling as they find the Easter eggs that correspond with the value of their Easter baskets!
Use the 24 cards as a Math centre!
- Students will sort the eggs into the appropriate baskets by solving questions using basic operations. There are 16 numerical questions using each of the four operations, plus 8 word problems that require students to understand which operation to use.
Use the 24 cards as a scavenger hunt!
- Place the eggs around your classroom, or in the hallway. Give each student a recording sheet. They must search for the eggs that have an answer equal to each of the baskets in the chart. Copy the question down into the chart. Students must record all 24 questions.
- Alternatively, cut the charts out individually. Give each student only 1 basket chart. They must search to find the eggs that would go into their basket, and copy the question down. Students only record the 6 questions that match their basket.
- 24 eggs with math questions
- 4 large easter baskets with values for Math centre
- student recording chart for scavenger hunt
- answer key
Simply print and cut, and you're ready to go! Laminate to keep the cards in prime shape to be used over and over again!