Easter Egg Scavenger hunt will bring language arts and math into your fun Easter Celebration! This can be used in small groups, or in math/literacy stations. There are blank eggs in color and in black and white that can be written on to add any content you are working on in your individual classroom. Consider sight words, addition, subtraction, word family, true false, anything!
Scavenger Hunts are my newest favorite way to teach concepts! We are doing one every week! My students LOVE them. There are links below to my other scavenger hunts!
Updated 3/29/2018 New font, clip art, added option to make eggs smaller for the hunt! :)
1. Hide 10 eggs around the room.
2. Students find eggs and answer questions on corresponding record sheet.
3. Teacher or assistant checks off answers with sticker or marker (not included)
4. Reward with trinket or chocolate egg candy (not included)
5. There are blank eggs as mentioned above to add any content into your curriculum. Consider sight words, addition, subtraction, word family, true false, anything!
Blank Eggs in color 5 pages
Blank Eggs in black and white 2 pages
Four eggs to a page 5 pages
Recording sheet in color
Recording sheet in black and white
Check out my other scavenger hunts!
Double Digit Addition and Subtraction No Regrouping
Earth Day Scavenger Hunt
Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt
Double Digit Addition With Regrouping
St. Patrick's Day Scavenger Hunt
Leave feedback for credits toward your future purchases!