Easter Reading Escape Room! Get your readers ENGAGED in reading! Students will practice and apply reading skills and strategize across multiple genres in this escape room. Escape rooms are the latest craze to take classrooms and it is easy to see why. Students are engaged like never before! They are participating in challenging games that they WANT to engage in, all the while using critical thinking skills!
This escape room has 4 stations designed to get your students engaged with reading. During this escape room they will have to put their brains to work in a number of ways. Students will;
- read paragraphs and identify different types of figurative language
- read an article and respond to test style multiple choice questions
- read a fictional short story and plot the main events on a plot diagram
- Analyze and interpret data presented on line graphs
They will also put their context clue skills, inferencing skills, and problem solving skills to work!
- full page overview of the escape room
- master key code page
- code breaking tracking sheet for students to record responses on
- 4 stations with task cards and detailed challenges
- answer key for each station
- link to a Google form where students can enter their codes
***Technology is NOT required, but the use of the form increases the
engagement factor. ***
*Please note that editing access for the Google Form can not be granted*
Don't forget to grab these escape room photo props to complete the experience!!!
Check out my other Escape Rooms:
This escape room was designed with minimal prep in mind for busy teachers. You will only need paper clips and envelopes (if desired) to help your materials organized. Just 2 of the escape room challenges require cutting, but those tasks were designed to be completed easily with a paper cutter.
You may also like...
Earn credits towards FREE TPT products by leaving FEEDBACK for this purchase!
Please e-mail me with any comments, questions, or concerns at Kristy.Teachwithallyourheart@gmail.com