This Easter themed game will make a perfect and easy center for your little mathematicians!
There are two different games included - one for addition and one for subtraction!
• Print a set of the addition/subtraction cards on cardstock and laminate for durability.
• Print the “Add and Cover” or “Subtract and Cover” game board on cardstock and
laminate for durability.
• Organize the sets by placing the cards in baggies and keeping the boards with the
cards so they are ready to grab and go!
• Set up the center in advance by placing the cards in a shuffled pile and putting out the
game board that matches.
• Students can use anything to cover the numbers on the game boards. I like to buy minierasers
in fun shapes (ghosts, hearts, snowmen, etc.) and switch them out often!
• You can work by yourself or with a group
• Choose a card from the pile
• Solve the addition or subtraction problem on the card
• Cover the answer on the game board
• If you have already covered an answer, you will lose your turn
•When you cover the entire board the game is over!
I really hope you enjoy my product! If you are unsatisfied in any way, contact me right away and I will do my best to make it right :)
Please follow me to be updated as I add more products to my store :) I really appreciate your support! Thank you!
Check out my blog at:
Feel free to email me at:
Tags for this Item: Easter, addition, subtraction, Easter game, Easter activity