Here is a two page activity for teaching your students the concepts, "more" and "less". It's a quick and colorful, Easter Holiday themed worksheet!
Suggestions for using "Easter Holiday - More or Less"
1. If you are working with a student with quantitative terms, you can provide visual prompts and gestures if necessary.
2. After every item, ask your students to count the number of objects on each side - if possible, ask them how much more or less a group is.
3. Keep markers, pencils and crayons with you to prompt your client to request "properly" when he/ she needs them.
4. Remind clients to listen very carefully to your instructions and mention if you will be repeating them or will just give it once.
5. Encourage your clients to ask you if you can "kindly" repeat the instructions (if necessary)
6. Have FUN and please share this activity with your friends/ colleagues and fellow Teachers!
You can visit our blog here. www.speechfunfactory.blogspot.com
Check out more of our items here. http://bit.ly/1fMRsoG
Like us on Facebook. http://on.fb.me/1d8sOQM
Eager for Easter,
Jen and Tony