This Easter unit explores the different traditions around the world.
Students are invited to join in an Easter hunt around the world. Students learn various facts about Easter traditions and collect Easter Eggs from each of the countries.
• Website links
• World maps to plot the journey.
• Tickets to join the Easter Egg Hunt - (students can earn their ticket).
• Easter hunt around the world with basket and collector Easter eggs in colour and BW
• Easter tradition information.
• Easter information cards for the 13 countries.
• Easter Greetings from the 13 countries.
• Mini Student booklet – favourite Easter celebration, I wish I lived in... , start your own tradition, design a decoration.
If you would like to add some craft ideas please see my Pinterest page - Easter around the world.
Link-Pinterest -Easter around the world Click Here
If you like the Around the world units please see my Christmas and New Years units.
Link-Christmas around the world Click Here
Link-New Year’s Eve Around the world Click Here
Thank you for considering this unit and don't forget to follow me to see what I create next.