This product has two components:
1. An interactive book entitled “Chicks Everywhere”. Let your students match pictures, and use a sentence strip to formulate sentences with this fun book.
2. An Egg Dyeing direction book and comprehension activities.
This is a classic activity perfect for Easter.
This product is meant for the more linguistically challenged students and is perfect for speech/special ed collaboration. This is nice for integrating literacy and hand-on activities. I have another product listed (“The Little Old Lady who Swallowed a Chick--companion/seasonal pack” which contains these two items. Check it out if you want a larger bundle. This product is a part of that one for those of you who don't want to purchase as much.)
- 12 page interactive book entitled ‘Chicks Everywhere’ with simple text and icons and sentence strip.
- 10 page step by step booklet for dyeing eggs. Communication board is included.
- Yes/No and Wh-questions to go with the egg dyeing activity
- Sequence worksheet for egg dyeing.