PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Here’s project to use as an introduction to Kandinsky’s abstract art.
The project starts with a scavenger hunt of 12 shapes to discover in Kandinsky’s artwork.
After that, the students invent their own abstrat artwork in an Easter-themed egg-shape.
Includes one ‘art apprecitaion’ sheet at the end of the document.
The students will appreciate the freedom of creating abstract art.
· For everyone
· Shapes and patterns
· Photocopy paper (8.5 x 11 inches)
· Black permanent marker
· Washable markers
· Coloured cardboard
· Spray bottle
· Scissors and glue
· Pencil crayons
This document contains:
· Complete instructions on how to achieve this project with explanatory photos
· Evaluation rubric
· One page of egg drawings
· 12 shapes to discover in Kandinsky’s artwork for the scavenger hunt
· One sheet for art appreciation
Takes about 4 periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback. Your comments can help me make my resources better for you.
In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations). You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.