This no prep Easter Packet is Common Core aligned! This PRINTABLE Literacy Activity product is for 1st-4th grade and it will help you cover a lot of objectives in March/April!
This packet includes the following: Various Writing Prompts, Note Paper, Word Unscramble, Sentence Unscramble, Main Idea and Details for use with any book, Easter Nouns and Adjectives, ABC Order, Compare and Contrast, decorate an egg, and an Easter newspaper template
SAVE 40% on the HOLIDAY Literacy Activity BUNDLE which includes the SIX NO PREP holiday products listed below:
HOLIDAY LITERACY ACTIVITY BUNDLE – SAVE 40%
HALLOWEEN NO PREP
THANKSGIVING NO PREP
CHRISTMAS NO PREP
VALENTINE’S DAY NO PREP
ST. PATRICK’S DAY NO PREP
EASTER NO PREP
You may also be interested in these Language Arts products:
TASK CARD PRODUCTS
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.