1. Mystery Word Station: There are letter cards for ten Easter-themed words. Each word is placed in a plastic egg. Bags or envelopes can be used if you do not have eggs. A recording sheet is also included.
2. Mixed-Up Sentences Station: There are 6 sentences for students to put in order. A recording sheet is included.
3. Synonym Coverup: This is a partner game. It includes 2 game boards and 18 cards.
4. Bingo: Includes 6 game cards and 24 game cards. It reviews diphthongs ue,ew,ou,oo and ui. Great small group activity!
5. Pocket Chart Activity: Sentence strips to put in order and a recording sheet
6. Contraction Concentration Game: 24 cards and an activity sheet
7. Direction card for each game/station
Visit my blog Wild About Second Grade
for more ideas and freebies!