Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
8.07 MB | 28 pages
Add something “eggstra” special to your literacy and math centers this spring with these literacy and math centers.
Word Family Egg Twist
Kids love to twist plastic eggs to make new words. Program each egg with the onsets on one side of the egg and a rime on the other.
• Templates are provided for –at, -et, -it, -op, -ug, and –ing.
• Four blank templates are provided so that you can program eggs with any word family that you are teaching.
• Templates in color and black and white
• A great activity that also adds a sentence writing challenge
Eggsiting Things Come in Small Packages
• This activity can be adapted to your learning target – initial sounds, word families, blends, vowel pairs, etc.
• The four blank templates are used with this fun writing activity as well.
• These are the same color/black and white templates used in Word Family Egg Twist
Eggsactly What Is In There?
• Guessing Game that reinforces initial sound, rhyming, and sentence writing.
• Two color templates are provided. One template with sentence stems and the other without the stems allow your students to choose a template that best supports their writing needs.
• This game reinforces fact families.
• 1 color and 1 black and white template are provided.
• Work mat modified for kindergarten provides practice with counting, 10 frames and base 10 blocks.
• Work mat modified for first grade provides practice for base 10 blocks, coin combinations, > and <, +10 and -5
• Work mats are in color and also in black and white