This is a set of 18 QR codes perfect for your Easter listening center!
There are two types of QR codes included: small QR codes with just the title, and larger QR codes with a picture of the book. I cut my QR codes out and tape them inside the books. If you are using an Ipad or computer and no books, print the larger codes on cardstock, laminate, and cut out. You can create a bulletin board, velcro the QR codes onto the bulletin board, and switch them out each month. Or, hole punch each card, and use a binder ring to secure them together, so your students can flip through them!
I have run each video through ViewPure, so there are no ads or inappropriate content during the videos. The videos are originally from YouTube, so please make sure your campus allows you to access YouTube through your school's WiFi.
You will need a QR code reader app on your Ipad or Ipod. There are a lot of good, free ones in the app store!
Sometimes, videos will be changed or removed. If this happens and you are unable to load a specific video, please send an email to email@example.com and I will change or update the video ASAP!
The titles included in this bundle are:
1. Pete the Cat: Big Easter Adventure
2. The Berenstein Bears and the Easter Story
3. Here Comes the Easter Cat
4. Peppa’s Easter Egg Hunt
5. Clifford’s Happy Easter
6. Pinkalicious-Eggstraordinary Easter
7. Olivia and the Easter Egg Hunt
8. Peter Rabbit’s Happy Easter
9. The Easter Bunny that Overslept
10. The Biggest Easter Basket Ever!
11. Lego City: Follow That Easter Egg!
12. It’s the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown!
13. The Easter Bunny’s Assistant
14. The Night Before Easter
15. Happy Easter, Pout Pout Fish!
16. The Dumb Bunnies’ Easter
17. Llama Llama Easter Egg
18. Easter Mice!