This pack includes 8 math activities with a fun EASTER theme.
This pack is part of this money saving bundle: Monthly Math Activities
1. I can compare numbers 1-10. There are 94 cards. You can choose only the cards you want your students to use. I would not use all of at a time. Students can play one of two ways. They can either write in the < > or = symbol. The other way to play is to give your students the purple eggs with the symbols already on it to place on the purple eggs to say < > or =. There are two different I CAN cards to go with the directions you want to use. You will need to print out MANY of the < > and two of the = pieces to fill out all the cards.
2. I can find the biggest number. Students look at the two bunnies and circle the biggest number. There are carrot counters students can use if they need more support with comparing the numbers. There are 24 cards that compare number 1-10. (I consider this game a quick version of the above game. Hence 8 games instead of 9 in this pack.)
3. I can play an addition game to practice adding. Choose which mat you want to use. The one with more spaces will take longer to finish than the one with less spaces. Easily differentiate the game by choosing which addition questions to ask. There are both horizontal and vertical equations included. You will need game pieces such as unifix cubes as well as a die. If the student answers their addition question correct, they get to roll the die then move that many spaces. The first one to get to the end, WINS. Feel free to substitute subtractions problems to play this game as well. You can use the subtraction problems from the NEXT game easily.
4. I can subtract to solve equations- students solve the equation on the egg and put that egg on the mat to show the correct answer.
5. I can subtract using counters- do your students need counters to solve subtraction? This is the activity for you! Laminate the pieces, then cut them apart. Allow your students to cross out the seeds on the top to help them solve the math sentence. They should write the correct answer on the bottom of card. There FOUR IDENTICAL version, each using a different image. I will be using this in small groups and using the various images for each student or pair of students to use. Each set has 63 cards, which you will most likely not use all of. You can pick and choose which subtraction problems you want each student to use or not use.
6. I can use number sense to match numbers 1-10. Students will take the eggs and put them on the basket that matches the specific number. There are 8 types of eggs to choose from which each mat. This is to allow YOU to choose which eggs, and skills, your students can use. Your choices include number words, tally marks, base ten blocks, fingers, ten frames, addition problem, subtraction problem, and time to the hour.
7. I can add to make a picture- there are 4 versions of this addition game. There are two mats for a two-leveled version. The plain mat is more difficult and the picture rich version is easier. I provided a number line on the bottom for student use. I print the mats on a double sided copy, then laminate. Take the addition mat and cut it apart. The borders on the puzzles match for easier student use and sorting abilities. There are 4 different addition puzzles to create.
8. I can subtract to make a picture- this activity has the exact same mats for the addition picture puzzles, but uses different cards. This means the subtraction questions are harder than most games, but this also means that you can mix and match the cards to further differentiate for your students that are subtracting. In addition, number lines are at the bottom of the mats to provide additional support.
9. I can match numbers to tens and ones- Match the numbers to its other side to match tens and ones partner. There are numbers 1-20. There are two color coded versions of this activity. The blue activity is for matching numbers to tens and ones. The red version asks students to write in the number.
⭐ Christmas Math Activities
⭐ Easter Math Activities
⭐ Fall Math Activities
⭐ Flower Math Activities
⭐ Groundhog Math Activities
⭐ Halloween Math Activities
⭐ Leaves Math Activities
⭐ Ocean Math Activities
⭐ Pumpkin Math Activities
⭐ Rain Math Activities
⭐ Spring Math Activities
⭐ St. Patricks Math Activities
⭐ Summer Math Activities
⭐ Thanksgiving Day Math Activities
⭐ US Symbols Math Activities
⭐ Veterans Day Math Activities
⭐ Winter Math Activities
⭐ Veterans Day Math Activities
⭐ Christmas Around the World Math Activities
→ Sharing Kindergarten Website
→ Facebook Page
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a THANK YOU freebie as well as exclusive freebies delivered to your inbox.:)
Sharing Kindergarten ©