Easter Math Activities | Digital Easter Activities for 5th Grade -Secular Themes
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- 4th and 5th grade holiday and seasonal math centers and activities for the ENTIRE year!Note: The math activities and centers included in this resource are available in printable, color versions AND digital versions.About the Math Activities and CentersThis HUGE holiday math center bundle includes 18Price $54.00Original Price $99.50Save $45.50
Engage your students this Easter with Easter math activities (with digital + printable versions). This set of 16 math activities/math centers with Easter themes and graphics (secular only) will engage your students and provide rigorous and grade level math practice.
****This center uses "Easter" graphics with bunnies, eggs, and other Easter treats. It does not use any religious themes or graphics. ***
The Easter math activities are now available in digital versions as well! See pages 5-18 of the PDF for the details and links.
Each Easter math activity comes with student directions, recording sheets, and answer keys (if applicable).
Here are the specific Easter math activities included:
- Order of Operations with Chocolate Bunnies
- Building Easter Numbers
- Marshmallow Peeps Sort
- Easter Candy Review
- Decimal Peeps
- Egg Hunting Word Problems
- Treat Shop
- Easter Treats
- Easter Egg Sort
- Equivalent Fraction Hunt
- Easter Eggs: Fraction Review (Two Versions)
- Eggs in a Basket: Word Problems
- Spring Treats: Word Problems
- Easter Computation Cupcakes (Three Versions)
- Converting with Crazy Rabbits
- Chocolate Bunny Shapes
5th Grade Math Skills:
- Order of Operations
- Rounding and Comparing Decimals
- Writing Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Multi-Digit Numbers
- Adding, Subtracting, and Multiplying (or Repeated Addition) with Decimals
- All Decimal Operations Word Problems
- Simplifying Fractions
- Equivalent Fractions
- Multiplying Fractions by Whole Numbers
- Dividing with Unit Fractions
- Measurement Conversions
- 2-D Shapes
•The digital winter Easter activities are available for use with Google Slides. Click here for a step-by-step guide for assigning Google Slides in Google Classroom.
•Each digital math activity includes a direction page with an image of the center.
•Recording sheets are not included since the students do all of the work on the slides.
*The content for the digital math activities is the SAME as the printable math activities. It has been modified for optimal digital use and engagement.
•For answer keys, please refer to the digital answer key or the printable answer keys.
•Check out the video preview to see the digital Easter activities.
Looking for a Math Center pack that you can use all Spring and not just at Easter time? Try my Spring Math Centers found here.