These 13 Easter-themed math games and activities are great for centers, early finishers, indoor recess, review, or simply to add a little fun to your school day! The only materials needed for these Common Core-aligned activities are plastic eggs, jellybeans, dice, and the printables in this file. Easy set up and lots of fun!
Click on the PREVIEW
to take a look at ALL
In the file you will find:
*Teacher directions and K-1 Common Core Standards
for each game or activity (includes list for teacher prep)
1) The Egg Roll (Addition and Subtraction options)
2) Eggs and Estimation (Estimating, Counting, More/Less/Same)
3) Equal Eggs Quest (Comparing numbers to 20)
4) Egg Roll and Color
5) Making 10
6) Number Bonds
7) Roll and Add (From 1 and also from 10)
8) Roll and Subtract (From 100)
9) How Many?
10) Terrific Tens (Adding/Subtracting 10 and Multiples of 10)
11) One Hundred Eggs (Addition to 100)
12) Equal Eggs (dividing into groups of 2 or 3)
13) Graph It!
Also included is a "Show Your Work" blank sheet that students can use if you want students to show their work for any or all of the activities.
I suggest setting up a few activities at a time in a center or perhaps setting them up as stations that students rotate through if you're using them as a whole class activity.
If you're looking for similar games and activities for older students, I have Easter Math Activities for Second and Third Grade
Questions? Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for stopping by!