Your students will love these 12 "egg"citing Easter-themed math games and activities
! They're great for centers, early finishers, indoor recess, review, or simply to add a little fun to your school day. The only materials needed for these Common Core-aligned activities are plastic eggs, jellybeans, dice, and the printables in this file.
Click on the PREVIEW
to take a look at ALL
Games and Skills Covered
1) The Egg Roll (3 options: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication)
2) Eggs and Estimation (Estimation, Even/odd numbers)
3) Easter Egg Round Up (Rounding to the nearest ten, hundred)
4) Roll and Subtract (From two and three-digit numbers)
5) How Many? (Multiplying by single-digits and multiples of ten)
6) Let's "Eggs"amine Fractions
7) Terrific Tens (Adding and subtracting multiples of tens)
8) Happy Hundreds (Adding and subtracting multiples of one hundred)
9) One Hundred Eggs (Adding to 100)
10) Equal Eggs (Dividing amounts into 2 or 3 equal groups)
11) Egg Roll and Color (Fractions)
12) Graph It!
Analyze It! (Questions to go with the graph)
Teacher Friendly Features
• Teacher directions for each activity (includes list for teacher prep)
• Common Core Standards for each activity
• "Show Your Work" blank sheet that students can use if you want students to show their work for any or all of the activities.
I suggest setting up a few activities at a time in a center or perhaps setting them up as stations that students rotate through if you're using them as a whole class activity.
If you're looking for similar games and activities for younger students, I have Easter Math Activities for Kindergarten and First Grade
Questions? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for stopping by!