These 11 Easter-themed math games and activities are great for centers, early finishers, indoor recess, review, or simply to add a little fun to your school day! The only materials needed for these Common Core-aligned activities are plastic eggs, jellybeans, dice, and the printables in this file. Easy set up and lots of fun!
Click on the PREVIEW
to take a look at ALL
Inside this file, you will find:
*Teacher directions and Grades 2-3 Common Core standards
for each game or activity (Includes a list for teacher prep)
1) The Egg Roll (3 options: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication)
2) Eggs & Estimation (Even/odd numbers and rounding to nearest ten)
3) Egg Roll and Color (Fractions)
4) Roll & Subtract (From 100, 500, 1000)
5) How Many? (Multiplying by single-digits and multiplying by multiples of ten)
6) Let's "Eggs"amine Fractions
7) Terrific Tens (Adding and subtracting multiples of tens)
8) Happy Hundreds (Adding and subtracting multiples of one hundred)
9) One Hundred Eggs (Adding to 100)
10) Equal Eggs (Dividing amounts into 2 or 3 equal groups)
11) Graph It!
Interpret It! (Questions to go with the graph)
Also included is a "Show Your Work" blank sheet that students can use if you want students to show their work for any or all of the activities.
I suggest setting up a few activities at a time in a center or perhaps setting them up as stations that students rotate through if you're using them as a whole class activity.
If you're looking for similar games and activities for younger students, I have Easter Math Activities for Kindergarten and First Grade
Questions? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for stopping by!