Also included in
- Easter Math Activity: Easter CSI Math - Who Stole the Easter Bunnies Eggs? Great for upper elementary and middle school students. This bundle includes both the standard version and the advanced version (with harder clues). The clues can be interchanged between the versions, allowing you to chose the$6.50$9.70Save $3.20
- Fun Math Activities Mega Bundle for Upper Elementary and Middle School. $180+ Worth of Products 400+ Pages. Great for fun back to school math activities. A whole year long math bundle of engaging print and go math activities, games, and CSI activities - 38+ Products! This mega math bundle will have$65.00$129.40Save $64.40
- Christmas Math CSI Math Mystery Holiday and Seasonal Bundle - Halloween, Christmas, Winter, Fall/Autumn, Spring, Thanksgiving, End of Year, Easter, Chinese New Year, Saint Patrick's Day, and Back to School. A whole year long math bundle of engaging print and go math CSI activities! It comes with adv$39.00$78.00Save $39.00
Easter Math Activity: Advanced Edition. Easter CSI Math - Who Stole the Easter Bunny's Eggs? - Great for upper elementary and middle school students.
Students have to use their math skills to eliminate suspects so they can find out who committed the crime and stole all the Easter eggs!
Five clues are given to the students and each clue (worksheet) allows them to eliminate 1-2 suspects.
Clue 1/ Hidden multiplication message. (double digit x single digit).
Clue 2/ Wheeling away the eggs - Calculating Volume. (Including pyramid and trapezoid).
Clue 3/ Chocolate Zapper Gun - Adding basic fractions, decimals, and percentages.
Clue 4/ Eating the eggs - Division.
Clue 5/ Travel Time: A time activity.
Pack also includes 3 extension activities for early finishers
- A writing activity - confessions of a thief (why I stole the eggs)
- A math brain problem.
- A design your Easter Egg activity.
Answer sheets provided.
Note: This edition reads the same as my standard CSI Easter Math Activity, however, the clues are slightly harder. The clues from this edition can be interchanged with the standard edition. A combined pack (with both standard and advanced editions) can also be purchased making it easy for you to choose the level of clue difficulty appropriate for your students, the combined pack is $6,
A great math activity to do before Easter!