Easter Math Mystery "Case of The Egg Thief." GRADE 3.
Students will need to answer a variety of math problems that will help them solve who the Egg Thief is! Engage and motivate your students with this unique and fun way to review their math skills This Easter.
CLICK HERE FOR OPTIONAL FREE VIDEO HOOK
NEW - Editable Suspects list added to the packet. This way you can change the suspect names and alter the mystery outcome. There are also two alternative pre-made lists you can use instead. This is a great option if your students have already done this mystery story before and you need to change the mystery answer.
There are five clues to crack to solve the case:
- Clue 1: Reading and Writing Time (Five minute intervals)
- Clue 2: Fractions (Shaded Model Representations)
- Clue 3: Making 100 - Adding/Subtracting with fill in the number blanks
- Clue 4: Multiplying single digits by Multiples of Ten (double digits only)
- Clue 5: Place Value (Value of the Underlined Digit)
- A suspect declaration sheet
- Answer sheets and guide.
- Printable awards to give to students who solve the case.
You may also like a different Easter Math Mystery, check out:
Easter Math Mystery: Case of The Rotten Eggs (GRADE 3)
Thanks and Happy Easter!