Also included in
- Easter Math Activity: Easter CSI Math - Who Stole the Easter Bunnies Eggs? Great for upper elementary and middle school students. This bundle includes both the standard version and the advanced version (with harder clues). The clues can be interchanged between the versions, allowing you to chose the$6.50$9.70Save $3.20
- Fun Math Activities Mega Bundle for Upper Elementary and Middle School. $180+ Worth of Products 400+ Pages. Great for fun back to school math activities. A whole year long math bundle of engaging print and go math activities, games, and CSI activities - 38+ Products! This mega math bundle will have$65.00$129.40Save $64.40
- Christmas Math CSI Math Mystery Holiday and Seasonal Bundle - Halloween, Christmas, Winter, Fall/Autumn, Spring, Thanksgiving, End of Year, Easter, Chinese New Year, Saint Patrick's Day, and Back to School. A whole year long math bundle of engaging print and go math CSI activities! It comes with adv$39.00$78.00Save $39.00
Easter Math Activity: Easter CSI Math - Who Stole the Easter Bunny's Eggs? Print Version, Google Classroom, and Boom Cards! | Easter Distance Learning.
Students have to use their math skills to eliminate suspects so they can find out who committed the crime and stole all the Easter eggs!
This pack now includes a print version a Google Classroom version and a Boom Card version for distance learning with your students! The Google Classroom and Boom Card versions have editable elements where your students can fill in editable textboxes and move images. The Google Classroom version can be done on a tablet but works best on laptops or Chromebooks. The Boom Card version works good on all digital devices!
Five clues are given to the students and each clue (worksheet) allows them to eliminate 1-2 suspects.
Clue 1/ Hidden multiplication message.
Clue 2/ Wheeling away the eggs - Calculating Volume.
Clue 3/ Hopping Power - Adding basic fractions.
Clue 4/ Eating the eggs - Long Subtraction.
Clue 5/ Travel Time: A time activity.
Pack also includes 3 extension activities for early finishers
- A writing activity - confessions of a thief (why I stole the eggs)
- A math brain problem.
- A design your Easter Egg activity.
Answer sheets provided.
Great math activity to do before Easter!