Easter Math Centers | Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten
These Easter math centers are filled with fun, hands on activities to help your students build their numeracy skills! The skills covered include counting, reading and writing numbers, addition, subtraction, patterning, colors, position words and 2D shapes. These activities are designed for children in Preschool, Pre-K and Kindergarten.
Included in this pack:
- 3 x Build a number fence with popsicle sticks (1 to 10, 1 to 20, 11 to 30)
- Easter egg number cards 1 to 30 (use with counting mats & sensory bins)
- 3 x Easter themed counting mats with ten frames (0 to 10, 0 to 20, 0 to 30)
- Easter egg counting cards 1 to 30 (use with links or paperclips)
- 2 x Addition board games (sums up to 5 and 10)
- 1 x Subtraction work mat & sum cards (sums up to 10)
- Writing numbers mats (1 to 10, 11 to 20, 21 to 30)
- Color pom pom mats (match pom poms to the eggs)
- Color sorting bunny mats
- 2D shapes playdough mats (can also be used with erasable markers)
- Position words clip cards
- Patterning cards (includes patterns to copy and blank patterning cards)
- Easter measurement cards to use with non standard units such as cubes, links or counters
- 4 x Dab a Dot Ten Frames (numbers up to 10, 20 and 30)
- 2 x Addition recording sheets
- 1 x Subtraction recording sheet
- 2 x "My Egg Pattern" worksheets (paint the eggs)
- An Australian spelling version is included too (for the words color and trapezium)
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
>>> Easter Writing Crafts & Activities
>>> Easter Bunny Dramatic Play
>>> Spring Patterning (Fine Motor Activities)
>>> Counting Bear Mats and Activities (Numbers 0-30)
>>> Dinosaur Math Bundle (Numbers 0 to 20)- Centers & Worksheets
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.