Your students will love to practice common core math skills with these Easter themed centers. This product includes 4 full color centers to practice representing numerals in ten frames, subtraction, different ways to represent a number, and matching numerals to quantities.
The centers included are:
• Write the room - 2 versions with recording sheets for representing numbers in ten frames and subtraction to 5
• Play Dough Center - For representing numerals in ten frames and fine motor skills
• Card Game - (3 versions) To practice comparing numbers and/or quantities, addition, subtraction and representing a number in a variety of ways
• Dabbing Center - For addition to 12
• Ten Frame and Numeral Matching - Match numerals to quantities in ten frames.
• There are also recording sheets available for many of the centers and bonus worksheets included.
Check out the preview for a closer look at the centers and activities!
If you like this product, you may also be interested in some of my other Easter or Spring products:
Easter Worksheets for Kindergarten - ELA and Math - Common Core Aligned
Spring Worksheets for Kindergarten - ELA and Math - Common Core Aligned
Spring Math Centers for Kindergarten
Froggy Fun: Math and Literacy Games and Activities
Spring Math Practice Sheets for Kindergarten