Practice plotting ordered pairs with this fun Easter Bunny coordinate graphing mystery pictures! This activity is easy to differentiate by choosing either the first quadrant (positive whole numbers) or the four quadrant (positive and negative whole numbers) worksheet. All points are represented by whole numbers, there are no fractions or decimals. This activity is perfect for math centers, early finishers or homework.
Bundle Discount! This activity can be purchased at a discount as part of my Easter Coordinate Graphing Bundle.
Graphing paper, coordinates worksheets and answer keys are included.
You may like my other Easter theme activities:
- Easter Math Color-by-Code Bundle
- Easter Color, Count and Graph Activities
- Easter Sight Words Mystery Pictures Bundle
- All Easter Activities
You may like my other Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures.
If you like this activity then you may also like my other Mystery Pictures worksheets
- Superhero Kids
- Thanksgiving Graphing
- Spring Bee, Butterfly, Ladybug and Flower
- Summer Ice Cream, Sun, Popsicle, Flip Flops
- Back to School Animals- Mother's Day
- Earth Day
Addition & Subtraction:
- St. Patrick's Day
and many more!
Search filter: CGMP
Search filter: EasDay