Fun and eggciting! Lots of different activities, some where the students can write their one problems. There are blank cards with Easter figures that are perfect for early finishers but the cards can also be used as conversation starter in the classroom. In addition, the students can use the cards to play math games.
The package contains:
• Help the bunny to get as many eggs as possible
• Add numbers
• Chose an egg - size
• Add numbers up to 20, make your own sums
• I spot
• Number pyramid
• Number pyramids, make your own number pyramids – adding numbers
• Add a friend – counting by 2
• Counting by 2
• Jumping high and losing eggs – subtracting
• Write your own math story
• Do sheep eat carrots? – subtracting – 20
• Shapes – invent names
• What shapes can you see?
• Sharing eggs and flowers
• 28 blank cards with figures (2 of each ) to make a math game
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing, A4 size or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.