Easter Math Equivalent Fractions Mystery Picture: Practice equivalent fractions with this fun Easter Bunny and Chick mystery picture! This activity is perfect for math centers, morning work, early finishers, substitutes or homework.
This product contains one picture of an Easter Bunny and a Chick. The picture has 10 worksheets of varying difficulty. You can choose the most appropriate question set for your students which makes the activity perfect for differentiation.
You may like my other Fractions Activities.
You may like my other Easter theme activities:
- Easter Math Color-by-Code Bundle
- Easter Color, Count and Graph Activities
- Easter Sight Words Mystery Pictures Bundle
- Easter Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures
- All Easter Activities
Click a link below to see all activities in that category:
- Math Mystery Pictures
- Math Color-by-Code Worksheets
- Sight Words Mystery Pictures
- Sight Words Color-by-Code Worksheets
Search Filter: EasDay
Search Filter: EquFra
Search Filter: ActFra
Search Filter: MathMP