Math games for Easter: This product is also part of my All of April - Bundle of 3
Are you ready for some bunnies, chickies and peeps? My students LOVE playing “bump” games. They’re a great way to review and practice skills. There are 6 different games in this packet, covering 3 skills:
- Counting coins up to 50¢, dimes nickels and pennies
- Counting coins up to $1.00, all coins, including half dollars
- Adding and subtracting 10 and 100 from a 3-digit number
- Adding and subtracting multiples of ten from a 2-digit number
- Addition up to 18 (adding 3 numbers)
- Subtraction from 18
Each game comes with a board (color and black and white version), cards (if needed - 2 of the games use dice) and I also included special cards for 4 of the games, such as “lose a turn” or “switch your piece with your opponent” in order to liven up the game a little. Complete directions (teacher page and student directions) included.
Be sure to take a look at the preview so see samples of what is included.
Looking for more Easter fun?
Baskets and Bunnies - Math and ELA activities for Easter
Bunny BINGO - adding and subtracting 10s and 100s
Bunny BINGO - basic facts
Thanks for stopping by! ~ Lisa, Second Grade Stories