Click on the PREVIEW to take a look at ALL the activities!
Games and Skills Covered
• The Egg Roll (Addition and Subtraction)
• Eggs and Estimation (Estimating, Counting, More/Less/Same)
• Equal Eggs Quest (Comparing numbers to 20)
• Egg Roll and Color (Numbers to 12)
• Making 10
• Number Bonds
• Roll and Add (From 1 and also from 10)
• Roll and Subtract (From 100)
• How Many? (Counting to 20+)
• Terrific Tens (Adding/Subtracting 10 and Multiples of 10)
• One Hundred Eggs (Addition to 100)
• Equal Eggs (Dividing into groups of 2 or 3)
• Graph It! (Graphing numbers to 5 and 10)
Teacher Features You'll Love
• Teacher directions for each activity (includes list for teacher prep)
• "Show Your Work" blank sheet for students if you want them to show their work
• Minimal preparation to set up
• Engaging, hands-on games your students will ask to play again and again
I suggest setting up a few activities at a time in a center or perhaps setting them up as stations that students rotate through if you're using them as a whole class activity.
If you're looking for similar games and activities for older students, I have Easter Math Activities for Second and Third Grade as well.
Questions? Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for stopping by!