Click on the PREVIEW to take a look at ALL the activities!
Games and Skills Covered
• The Egg Roll (3 options: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication)
• Eggs and Estimation (Estimation, Even/odd numbers)
• Easter Egg Round Up (Rounding to the nearest ten, hundred)
• Roll and Subtract (From two and three-digit numbers)
• How Many? (Multiplying by single-digits and multiples of ten)
• Let's "Eggs"amine Fractions
• Terrific Tens (Adding and subtracting multiples of tens)
• Happy Hundreds (Adding and subtracting multiples of one hundred)
• One Hundred Eggs (Adding to 100)
• Equal Eggs (Dividing amounts into 2 or 3 equal groups)
• Egg Roll and Color (Fractions)
• Graph It! & Analyze It! (Questions to go with the graph)
Teacher Features You'll Love
• Teacher directions for each activity (includes list for teacher prep)
• "Show Your Work" blank sheet for students if you want them to show their work
• Minimal preparation to set up
• Engaging, hands-on games your students will ask to play again and again
I suggest setting up a few activities at a time in a center or perhaps setting them up as stations that students rotate through if you're using them as a whole class activity.
If you're looking for similar games and activities for younger students, I have Easter Math Activities for Kindergarten and First Grade as well.
Questions? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for stopping by!