Easter Math Mystery "Case of The Egg Thief." GRADE 1.
Students will need to answer a variety of math problems that will help them solve who the Egg Thief is! Engage and motivate your students with this unique and fun way to review their math skills.
In this Easter math mystery pack you will receive:
- Teacher Instructions
- The Math Mystery Story: Case of The Egg Thief
- Visual Possible Suspects List
- Clue 1: Place Value Models (up to 20)
- Clue 2: Reading Numbers Written in Words (up to 20)
- Clue 3: Adding Numbers (up to 20)
- Clue 4: Time (O'Clock only)
- Clue 5: Adding Ten
- A suspect declaration sheet
- Answer sheets and guide.
- Printable awards to give to students who solve the case.
Check out: St Patrick's Day Math Mystery: Case of The Lost Leprechaun (GRADE 1)
I hope your students enjoy. Please do not hesitate to email me on JJResourceCreations@gmail.com or use my store Q & A if you need help or have any questions when using this resource.
Please note that the Grade 1 Math Mysteries cannot be 'clue swapped' with other Grade Math Mystery versions for customization/differentiation as you usually can with Grades 2-6.