In this Easter NO PREP activity students must solve math clues to help them find where the terrible Slimewort is hiding to stop him turning the Easter eggs rotten! Engage and motivate your students to practice a variety of math skills with this fun Mystery!
There is an optional video hook that can be used to introduce this activity. You can view it through the link below:
CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO HOOK
In this math mystery pack you will receive:
- Teacher Instructions
- The Math Mystery Story
- Possible Hideout List - that students will use as they work through each math clue worksheet.
- Clue 1 Worksheet: What is the value of the underlined digit? (5-6 Digit Numbers)
- Clue 2 Worksheet: Multiply numbers ending in zeroes (1-3 Digit Numbers)
- Clue 3 Worksheet: Converting Improper Fractions to Mixed Number Fractions
- Clue 4 Worksheet: Making Change (From $20)
- Clue 5 Worksheet: Convert Place Values ( from ones to ten thousands) e.g. 200 tens = _______ Thousands
- A hideout declaration sheet that includes a clue completion checklist and a teacher check off as solved/try again.
- Answer sheets for each clue plus a color coded guide to the elimination process of the hideout list.
- Printable awards to give to students who solve the case!
This Easter Math Mystery is also available for Grades 2-6.
Bundle and Save with Math Mysteries Bundle Pack GRADE 4